Saturday, April 10, 2010

#37 Club Pulse with Will and Nina

I can always count on Will to help me check off goals on my list. Last weekend 3 April 2010 Will, Nina and I went to two gay bars. The first was very low key. It was called Friends. We warmed ourselves up here with a couple glasses of wine. Then moved onto Pulse. This bar had great music and wonderful atmosphere. We met all kinds of wonderful new people there. Had a blast. I knew the evening was going to be a good night even before I left the house when I fit into a pair of pants that I haven't been able to fit in over 5 years. That is always a good start.
The evening slipped away into an early morning. Nina and burned up the dance floor and all of us drank way too much. We ended the night by hitting the local 24 hour store and getting some booze and took them back to the apartment and sat around drinking a bit more. Only in Europe can you stay out at the bar until the sun starts to come up and then go buy more so the party can keep going at home. It is too easy to see why people come to Europe and never leave. It is like Never Never land here. You never have to grow up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment