Friday, May 28, 2010

#38 Donating Blood

Finally after searching and trying everywhere I could I have successfully given blood. 21 May 2010. I thought it was going to be a no go when I got to Washington and found that there aren't any Red Cross blood donation sites in all of western Washington. But then I got to Idaho and found a Red Cross in Boise and then a blood drive happening at the Church of Laterday Saints in Nampa while I was on vacation. My nephew was bummed that he couldn't come donate with me, but he just donated 3 weeks prior and wasn't eligible.
Complete at last! This will be the last time that I am able to give blood since by the time I get back to the states next time I will have lived in Germany for 5 years. Darn Mad Cow! Always ruining everything. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment