Wednesday, April 24, 2013

#97 Vacation in Hawaii COMPLETE September 2012

Had an absolute blast in Hawaii. Dave and I spent a week touring the island. We hiked Diamond Head, went to a water fall that was used in the filming of the TV show Lost, toured Pearl Harbor, went on a Rock N Roll drinking cruise and attended two Luau's. We barely had time to sit back and relax on the beach. I will definitely be planning a second trip make up for beach time with a fruity drink in my hand.

Me on the Rock N Roll Drinking Cruise. I danced, I drank and of course I rocked the boat with my best version of Sweet Child of Mine!
Waterfall at the end of a long muddy hike. This was also a sceen in Lost.
On the boat before we went Subscooting (very strange concept but way fun!)

Subscooting

No comments:

Post a Comment