Tuesday, August 10, 2010

# 79 Playing the Lotto 21 May 2010

         During my vacation to see my sister and nephews I took a quick stop to play the lotto and some scratch-its. Matthew thought it was very funny that I hadn't done either of these before. He actually had to help me fill out my Mega-Millions Power Ball slip.
        Just before stopping at the gas station to pick up my scratch-its and lotto ticket the whole family went out for Chinese food, which was very very good. So, naturally I had to use the numbers on the back of my fortune for my lotto numbers. I also played two more times on the slip with my own made up numbers. But wouldn't you know? The fortune numbers are the ones that actually won something! Well it was only 10$ but still better than nothing. I had fun playing the scratch-its. Those were more like playing a game then gambling.    
        All together, it was a fun experience and my whole family got a laugh out of the fact that of all the things I could chose to do in life I chose to play the lotto because I hadn't ever done this before. Just another thing I wanted to experience.
         The man behind the counter was kind enough to take a picture with me. I think he thought I was crazy and was just being a good sport to get me out of his store.

No comments:

Post a Comment