Friday, February 26, 2010

End of the week

The end is near and I couldn't be more ready. I haven't decided yet what I want to do with the end of my week, but I am glad it is here. Yesterday was treatment day so I spent all day in the hospital. But I got some pretty great news, I get to spend another three months in a job that I hate but in a country that I love. Sometimes you got to give a little to get what you want.

Last evening wasn't anything too special. Just the usual nausia and headache from treatment. But Tolga came over and chatted with me for awhile to make sure I was alright. That is always nice.

Still trying to figure out how to customize my blog. I managed to change it a bit today, but it isn't near what I would like it to be. Guess I have been out of the web design game longer than I thought.

Well, here's to trying! Chin Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment