Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Having fun with Destruction!!!!!

One of the items on my 101 things to do is to get rid of all my old electronic equipment. Yesterday I took an old dell printer and a link system router to the Thrift Store for donation. Last evening I threw away a DVD/VHS player that no longer worked. And today...... Well, today I got to have fun.

I work in the IT field. Usually my job is to make computers and systems work. I never get to tear them apart. But I had this laptop that was 7 years old and I had blue screened it to death. I have spent a great deal of time trying to recover this laptop. Mostly practicing my computer skills, but everything failed. So, now for the fun part....removal of the screws.


Now that is what I call fun. Can you believe that all those parts where in a laptop? This is my exciting thing for the day.

I started publishing my 101 goals in 1001 days on here today. I am only at 50 things, but it is a start. Guess I just need to keep on going. Day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment