Thursday, March 4, 2010

A long Week

I almost can remember Monday....hmmmm hold on, let me think for a minute. Nope, totally forgot it. Was completely exhausted I know that had to work late and the rest is history. So, lets get into the stuff that might interest someone.

Tuesday, I had made plans to go visit a friend but they were put on hold when Lexi's (my female Maltese) temperature dropped. A little background knowledge. Lexi is pregnant. And the pups are due in the next week. Tuesday would have been 3 days early, NOT good. But her temp dropped so I canceled plans and prepped for doggie delivery. We were up all night long in false labor. About every hour she would wake up start panting and then go back to sleep. Come Wednesday morning her temperature was back up to normal. Woo Hoo for me. I got no sleep that night.

Work wasn't too horrendous. I was able to cut out most of the afternoon. My hooptie (Dodge) had been in the shop but needed to be re-registerd so I went to pick that up and got that all taken care of. Then because I noticed I was having difficulties turning left in my new car (Volvo C70) I decided to drop by the dealership. Turns out one of the hoses had a leak. Making my power steering go out. So, now the Volvo is in the shop and I am driving the Dodge.

Made another round of the White wine Salmon last night. Only this time I used Eiswein. Which is really a dessert wine that is made from frozen grapes. It turned out very well.

And finally onto this morning. Lexi!!!! Her temperature has dropped AGAIN! So, we will see. She is closer to her due date this time so I may be up all night delivering puppies tonight. If so, tomorrows blog (if I am awake enough to write) should have an interesting twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment